Cherami's Chocolate Pecan Pie
It's the season of all things yummy and sweet, so we thought we'd give you a little recipe to try out for the holidays! This pecan pie recipe is so simple and fast - You're sure to impress anyone who takes a bite! Just follow these step-by-step instructions and you'll have a freshly baked Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie in no time.
1 c Karo Syrup
2 tsp Vanilla
3 tbs Melted Butter
1/2 c Sugar
1/2 c Brown Sugar
2 tsp Flour
Pinch of Salt
1 Pre-Made Pie Crust
1 c Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 c Pecan Halves
Pre-heat oven to 350° before you begin your steps!
1. Unroll one of the refrigerated pie crusts and spread it out along the bottom of your pie pan. Smooth out any folds and bubbles as best you can!
2. Sprinkle your chocolate chips evenly along the bottom of the pie pan.
3. Spread out pecans evenly on top of the chocolate chips.
4. Dump all of your liquid ingredients in a mixing bowl and give them a good whisk!
5. Place all dry ingredients in a separate mixing bowl and stir well with a spoon.
6. Combine your liquid and dry ingredients and mix well.
7. Pour mixture into your pie crust pan.
8. Fluff pecans and allow them to float to the top. Take a fork and flip them pretty side up, so the final pie product looks like it was baked by a real pro!
9. Pop your pie into the oven and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
10. Allow your pie to cool completely and enjoy!
This is the tastiest pecan pie you'll ever eat! Be sure to check back on our blog for more holiday recipes to come.